Thursday, June 2, 2011

Papa and Baby Bear Father's Day card

I saw a similar designed card online and decided to make one myself, using colors that I like working with -- remind me of Fannie May mints!  A variety of circle and oval punches were used for the body parts; each part was distressed along each edge using soft suede ink -- this way, the pieces stand out and give the bears more dimension.  I love the cranberry hearts on the background strip -- gives the card a little bit of color.  I also like the striped background in contrast with the checked strip and the checked ties.  This one was fun to make!  Took a bit of time, but I think well worth it!  It will be perfect for my grandkids to give to their dads for Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Another great card. Perfect for a son to give his dad.

    ReplyDelete