Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Wreath

Here is a picture of a Halloween wreath I made to sell at my fall craft shows.  The ghosts, moon and pumpkins are made from cotton fabric.  I used bean seeds and cloves as buttons on some of the ghosts.  I hand-stitched around each pumpkin to give them move dimension.  The faces on each ghost were drawn using a .05 pigma pen.  There is a spider hanging from the top left side of the wreath.  I cut it out of glittered, stiffened black felt using a new Tim Holtz Halloween die cut.  I found a vine fence that is the perfect size that I placed in front of the ghosts.  This is where I also attached the pumpkins. The grapevine wreath opening is about 12" in diameter, so it is a nice size for display. 

I sold quite a few of these wreaths at the Little Red School House outdoor craft show on October 2nd.  I have a few remaining that I'm hoping to sell at my next craft show this coming Sunday.  Let me know your thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment