Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Mother's Day Cards!




Here are three more cards I designed for Mother's Day, each one is unique!  The first one uses a die cut that is in the shape of an apron.  I embossed the entire shape after it was stamped.  I then added stamped flowers that I cut out individually and attached using small glue dots for a little dimension.


The second card was distressed on the edges of the mat, the border strip that I cut from a new Martha Stewart punch, and the flowers made from a Tim Holtz die cut -- lots of fun!  


The third card used three embossing folders:  one for the top section of the card, one for the bottom section, and the third for the hat.  I used a circle punch, a scalloped oval punch and a smaller oval punch to make the hat.  Added a small width ribbon to the hat brim, punched a small flower, added a tiny yellow pearl in the center of the flower...and added the vintage lace around the center for texture.  


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment