Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Day Card Workshop



Welcome everyone to my blog! I am excited about being able to share some of my card creations and ideas with all of you! I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for five years now and have come to love each and every one of their products! I just finished two Valentine's Day lunch workshops and one evening workshop. There were nine ladies that attended the evening class. We made four different Valentine's Day cards, learning various techniques. Here are the four cards we made Thursday evening -- each one is unique! We used the new heart border punch on three of the cards -- just love how crisp and detailed the borders look. And the candy heart cup is absolutely adorable! I can see lots of possibilities for these candy cup holders! Now to make my own Valentine's Day cards!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! The pictures are very good. Best wishes on your new venture. Yours truly, S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with the cards. Looks like your doing a fantastic job, but then you always do a fantastic job in whatever you do.

    Love You, Earl

    ReplyDelete