Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brown / Pink embossed Easter Card



I found this new embossing folder by Sizzix and ran it thru the Coredination brown/pink cardstock.  I sanded the embossed edges using a Stampin Up sanding block.  I cut out the center of the embossed oval.  I stamped the Stampin Up Easter verse and silhouette on a piece of pink cardstock then ran it thru the Big Shot using the Stampin Up texture plate.  I like the little bit of dimension the texture brings to the background of the card.  I tied a small length of crochet trim around the right side of the brown cardstock prior to attaching the pink background to the brown front.  I added a silk rose to the top of the crochet trim using a glue dot.  If you look closely, you will be able to see the three tiny blush-color pearls added to the center of the swirl design on the card front -- just a little bling to make this card a bit more feminine!  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment