Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Clothesline Card

I found this stamp set about a month ago at a local scrapbook store and fell in love with it!  I stamped the clothesline image using black StazOn ink and then colored in the images with a blender pen and color markers.  I found some yellow "rope" in my box of goodies that added some color to the card.  The original cloud background was the standard cloud design.  It was okay, but just didn't hit the spot, if you know what I mean!  Then I found this funky cloud paper and knew immediately that would be perfect for my card!  So I carefully removed the clothesline and items, replaced the cloud background with my funky clouds, and reattached the clothesline and goodies.  I love the way it turned out!  Whimsical!!!
I also used the Stampin Up tulip border embossing folder on the front of the card.  I think this little bit of texture adds a lot to the card.  Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment